Designed around the shape of the body to accommodate the broadest patient spectrum, Echelon Oval embodies our innovative spirit and unwavering commitment to patient comfort without compromising image quality.
- Echelon Oval brings together all the key attributes of a leading 1.5T MR system
- The widest patient opening (74cm) of any 1.5T MR system
- Workflow efficiencies at each stage of the exam with Hitachi's Workflow Integrated Technology (WIT)
- High quality, whole body imaging applications that matter most to your practice
Outstanding comfort and experience for your patients, Supria models are designed with the patient in mind.
- high weight capacity comfortably accommodates patients of all sizes up to 500 lbs.
- A larger 75cm gantry aperture, wider 47.5cm table with a long 180cm scannable range result in a more positive patient experience.
- Hitachi dose reduction technologies* surpass the XR-29 Smart Dose Standard.
*In clinical use, dose saving features may reduce CT patient dose depending on the clinical task, patient size, anatomical location and clinical practices employed. Consultation with a radiologist and physicist are recommended to determine the appropriate dose needed to obtain diagnostic image quality for a particular clinical task.
A powerful premium performance CT solution that provides dependable routine application capabilities with available advanced clinical modules for Interventional CT, extended coverage Shuttle Scanning (for Perfusion Exams), Cardiac CTA and Dual Energy examinations. The View employs 64 discrete detector and electronics channels over a 40mm detector coverage and reconstructs up to 128-slices per scan rotation.
Unique and clinically valuable capabilities of the View include:
- Hitachi's Iterative Reconstruction capability "IPV"
- The industries widest optimized 80cm gantry aperture
- a more powerful 84kW generator provides up to 700mA operation
- The advantages of the standard Auto Lateral Shift Table enables ±10cm lateral shift (20cm total shift range) providing easier and more accurate positioning of the patient's anatomy of interest at the scan Field of View's iso-center where spatial resolution is better than off-center
- HiMAR metal artifact reduction minimizes objectionable metal induced artifacts
- The View includes XR-25 Dose-Check control and is XR-29 Smart-Dose Compliant, while providing FDA 510(k) Cleared Indication for use for Low-Dose CT lung Cancer Screening
Driven by rapidly advancing imaging technology and the constant evolution of healthcare, ultrasound is asked to provide more than ever before. The ARIETTA 850 combines state-of-the-art features, unique probe designs, and a user-friendly interface into the definitive ultrasound solution for radiologists in any clinical setting.
- Extraordinary high-resolution digital imaging with advanced imaging options including:
- Real-time Tissue Elastography
- Real-time Virtual Sonography
- A broad selection of general-purpose and specialty probes
- Comprehensive ergonomics for scanning comfort
- Intuitive and efficient operation to meet increasing workloads